Friday 27 April 2012

One step at a time


Happy Thursday
Today for me was an excellent day, I had 2 interviews. Although I have already got a job I am still looking as the job I took isn't 100% what I want to be doing, but it is still a job.
I also am a little more familiar with where I live now and we started doing my room today, so I am hoping that its done early next week.

So today I wanted to talk about steps.
The steps we take daily to make ourselves happy.
Make our friends and family happy.
The little steps we take that have a big impact on our future.
So I will break down some of my steps for you.
Step 1 : Doing what I need to do
Step 2 : Feeling 100% happy with my choices
Step 3 : Knowing I am loved & supported in what I am doing
Step 4 : Not letting fear control my future
Step 5 : Knowing at the end of the day, my life is about ME & no one else
Step 6 : Not letting someone else influence the things I want in life
Step 7 : Living everyday like its my last
Step 8 : Knowing that at the end of the day I only have myself
Step 9 : Being grateful for what I have and what I love
Step 10 : Only letting my happiness come first

Well there you have it, the steps I am living by I hope you can all live life the way you want. Life isn't always about doing what everyone else thinks is right but doing what you know is right.

Light & Love
xoxo
NC

No comments:

Post a Comment