Tuesday 6 March 2012

I guess I got left behind

I know its so lame. but have you ever thought "what if". What if things were different ? What if it worked out, what if every single promise he told you, he kept. What if every single word he said, was actually true. What if somehow despite how bad it all ended, it could've worked out. What if you could go back in time and change everything so nothing would go wrong ? I know that when you become close to someone, see them all the time, want to spend every minute with them it becomes infectious, almost like a sick drug. You can't get enough of him, you can't get away. When you are away.. you wish you weren't. And even though as you're thinking about that person, they aren't here. They left you behind, like nothing mattered. I guess I'm just bitter, a little upset. I just don't understand how someone can tell you they love you one day, and the next day its like you never shared anything together. All the laughs, all the looks, the smiles, the hugs, the kisses, holding hands, the way you stared into his eyes the moment you realized "wow, this guy is a keeper" only to realize, you were wrong. It sucks when you can't simply forget someone like they simply forgot you. I guess at the end of the day.. I won't forget you - although you already forgot me.

NC

1 comment: