Tuesday 6 March 2012

I'm not here for a long time ; I'm here for a goodtime

Well, I was unaware how to do this whole blog thing at all. My friend has a blog & I read her blog, and read some of the other blogs she subscribes too. I figured I may as well get one, considering she kept on saying "OMG you should get one blah blah etc etc" SO.. Here I am. May not be the best first blog post, but hey I am brand new too this. I guess I should explain a little about myself. Well for starters my names Nicole. I currently was able to achieve the goal of getting my DREAM   job. Its what I have always wanted to do, working with make-up, working with people, doing what I have always loved. I have learned so much in my short time at my position things I'd love to share with you ! Besides my job, I am a typical 22 year old girl. I get boy crazy, I have mood swings, sometimes I feel prettiest in sweats, I am still trying to discover who I am & who I want to be. I watch lame TV shows, I laugh at stupid jokes, I'm just me. I was always raised to follow my dreams and believe in myself, so I think thats what my blog will be about. Things that inspire me, quotes I like, the way I view the world, things that make me laugh, things that make me cry, my favorite songs, my favorite movies. It will be how I feel, what I wish I could feel, things I learned that day. So I hope you all enjoy it, this is something totally new too me, something I'd never do. I have always enjoyed expressing my feelings by writing, but sometimes writing in a journal doesn't help as much, its all about feed back. Welcome to my beautiful dream, my beautiful life, my beautiful world.

NC

No comments:

Post a Comment